Millside Heating Services Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
1. Data Protection Act 1988
We are subject to the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
2. Use and collection of personal information
- In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
- If however you use our site to make on-line purchases you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We may store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
- We may use information that you provide; for assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing or other unauthorised purposes.
- Information supplied in the purchase of items on the web site are stored in Roman Cart.
There is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store it on your system. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to: Janet Antrobus, Data Controller, Millside Heating Services Limited.
Website Use Policy
1. Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Copyright and Privacy Policies govern Millside Heating Services Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guaranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Millside Heating Services Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Website Copyright Policy
- This website and its content is copyright of “Millside Heating Services Limited” – © “Millside Heating Services” 1995 – 2015. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use (non-commercial), but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may download or print any such manuals, brochures and other such files as offered for downloading on the website. All such downloads shall remain copyright of Millside Heating Services Limited, and shall not be altered, defaced or amended in any way.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.